Mrs. McLin's (Grades 1 & 2) Supply List
Student Supplies - $35
To help ease your load at the beginning of the school year and to make sure that she gets the correct supplies, she is asking that families of her students pay $35 and she will buy her students' school supplies.
- Mrs. McLin will take care of purchasing all students academic supplies
- Please make a $35 payment to the school office, either
through the mail or in person. School office hours for the summer are Tuesday's 10-2. Full time hours begin again on August 1!
Here is what she would like each student to bring to class:
- Personal Backpack
- Headset in a case with zipper (clearly labeled) No earbuds
- This can be purchased by Mrs. McLin as well for an extra $15
- Personal hand sanitizer, labeled
- Make sure it does not contain methanol, which is toxic!
- 2 Water bottles, labeled. Needs a lid for closure.
- No sticking out straws for safety and sanitary reasons
Students may bring their own headset for the classroom computers if they wish, but please no earbuds!