Dress for Success
Weekly Uniform (Monday-Thursday)
AGA implements a uniform dress code for all students.
- Any color polo shirt may be worn, including long or short sleeved
- Pants in solid colors (khaki, black, blue, grey) may be worn by boys and girls
- Skirts in solid colors, worn with leggings underneath, may be worn by girls
- Sweatshirts and/or hoodies may be worn if they are solid in color, without graphics or logos
- School sweatshirts are permissible if worn over a polo shirt
Chapel Uniform (Friday)
Each Friday, students are required to wear the AGA Chapel Uniform:
- Solid, navy-blue polo with AGA school logo, embroidered on the left side. Shirts may be either long or short sleeved.
- Pant in solid colors (as listed in the weekly uniform)
- Skirts in solid colors (as listed in the weekly uniform)
Additional details on the dress code can be found in the Student Handbook.
Where can I buy uniforms?
Uniforms can be found in many department stores or through online vendors.
AGA logos can be embroidered through Lands End or through our local vendor, The Shirt Lady.
The Shirt Lady: (907) 357-2859